What sets the Law Office of Dennis R. Vetrano, Jr., LLC, apart is our extensive trial experience. This results in many advantages for our clients.
- Not many firms truly have the knowledge, experience and resources to successfully try a case to its conclusion. We do.
- Not many firms know which cases need to be tried and which do not. We do. Our attorneys' experience enables them to judge when it is best to negotiate — a crucial skill in family law matters where emotions run high and the temptation to litigate unnecessarily can be overpowering.
- Not many firms have the resources to carry out a litigation strategy in a quick and efficient fashion. We do. Our highly skilled support staff stacks up favorably against firms in the top echelon, enabling us to do whatever is necessary to bring about the best possible outcome for our clients.
What distinguishes us is our pragmatism. We know the right thing to do for you whether you do or not. Our clients thus develop a deep level of trust that we will do what is in their best interest.
Contact our firm today. We work to achieve the most efficient and cost-effective resolution to your problems. Unlike some firms, we do not just run up the bill.
We pride ourselves on the level of personal service we are able to provide our clients. With just five attorneys and six legal professionals, we can ensure that your lawyer has an intimate, hands-on knowledge of your case.
Our office reflects our attitude, as a matter of choice. It is warm and inviting, in a historic brick building full of oil paintings, putting our clients at ease. Our Beacon law firm welcomes you.
We participate in a program whereby we accept referrals for Legal Shield, New York State United Teachers (NYSUT), and United Federation of Teachers (UFT). This program provides us with the opportunity to offer quality legal representation to plan participants at a significant discount.
We also provide a 10% discount to the following:
1. Active or Retired Law Enforcement (with official agency credentials)
2. Court Officers (with official agency credentials)
3. First Responders (with current credentials)
4. Active Duty Military (with an active duty identification)
5. Retired Military (with retired military identification)
6. Active Reservists (with military identification)
7. Active National Guard (with military identification)
8. Nurses and healthcare professionals (with current credentials)
Our Team Knows How to Negotiate Aggressively for Clients
Our Attorneys Have Substantial Trial Experience
Our Firm Treats Every Client With the Respect They Deserve
Our Team Has the Knowledge, Experience, and Resources to Successfully Try a Case
We have the Ability to Know Which Cases Need to Be Tried and Which Cases Can Be Settled
We Focus on Compassion, Communication & Effectiveness